You can apply online now or download the PDF application by selecting an option below. Call (609) 832-1234 to schedule an appointment to meet with a leasing agent. We look forward to you joining our community.
Application Procedure and Qualifications
FOR PROSPECTIVE RESIDENTS
Applications must be completed in full. Applications containing untrue, incorrect or misleading information will be declined. There is a $55 non-refundable application fee per person in the form of a money order or certified check payable to FP Management.
Each application is evaluated by a scoring method that weighs indicators of future rent payment performance. The score is based on statistical analysis of prior payment history. Based on the score, we choose to accept or decline any applicant, or seek additional requirements in order to approve the lease. These additional requirements may include an increased deposit.
The following MUST accompany ALL applications:
- Two forms of ID (driver’s license, passport or birth certificate)
- Expired documents are NOT considered valid. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applicants in the United States on a visa must list the visa number and expiration date on the Application for Residency. Lease agreements will not be written for terms beyond the visa expiration date.
- Credit reports will be run on each applicant and will be considered in the overall credit worthiness of the application. Unsatisfactory credit history can disqualify an applicant from renting an apartment at this community. An unsatisfactory credit report is one that reflects past or current bad debts, late payments or unpaid bills, liens, judgments or bankruptcies. If an applicant is declined for poor credit history, the applicant will be given the name, address and telephone number of the credit reporting agency that provided the report.
- An applicant declined for unsatisfactory credit is encouraged to obtain a copy of the credit report from the credit reporting agency.
- Applicants who meet all other qualifying criteria but do not have credit, may have to meet additional requirements.
- Thorough background and criminal checks will be done.
Employment/proof of income must be verifiable with (2 recent pay stubs, letter from new employer, tax returns or bank statement).
Gross monthly household income must be sufficient to cover the rent and other typical household obligations. (Note that rental rate cannot exceed 35% of total monthly household income.)
Each resident is jointly and severally (fully) responsible for the entire rental payment as well as all community rules and policies. Management will not refund any part of a security deposit until the apartment is vacated by all leaseholders.
Governed by state, city, and local ordinances. In the absence of any more stringent requirements by the aforementioned agencies, the standard occupancy guidelines will be a maximum of two (2) residents per bedroom. Residents under the age of 12 months will not be considered in the occupancy guidelines. An individual will be considered a resident and must be listed on the lease agreement if they reside at the premises more than 50% of the time.
Mi-Place™ at West Rancocas complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act. Mi-Place™ at West Rancocas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or any other basis protected by applicable state, Federal or local fair housing laws.
Reserve an apartment and lock in quoted rent:
In order to reserve a unit and lock in at quoted rent price, you will need to complete an application and submit a $250.00 reservation fee within 48 hours which will be credited as initial consideration for the apartment upon signing of the lease. This reservation fee is only refundable if you are not approved or if you cancel within 5 days after you’re approved. The reservation fee must be paid with either a certified check or money order payable to FP Management. The reservation fee will be applied to your move in amount due before your move in date.
What’s needed before you move in:
- $150 Certificate of Occupancy fee money order or certified check payable to FP Management.
- 1 ½ month security deposit is due within 5 days after application is approved in order to secure a unit. Security deposit must be paid with either a money order or certified check payable to FP Management Escrow **Note that your security deposit needs to be separate from all other monies as it goes to a separate bank account**
- Signing of Lease and all Addendums
- 1st month rent in a money order or certified check payable to FP Management. If you have a pet, these fees are also due and can be combined with your 1st month rent
- Utility name transfer confirmation/account number must be provided