At Mi-Place at West Rancocas, you live in a community, not just an apartment.
Gather with neighbors at the clubhouse, workout in the fitness center, take a dip in the pool. Let Fido exercise and meet his canine neighbors at the dog park. Best of all, it’s all included with your rent!
- Solar Powered Community Clubhouse
- On-site Management
- On-site maintenance staff
- Resident’s Lounge
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool with Lounge Area and BBQ’s
- Dog Park
Our latest resident event was June 22nd–
a Pool Party BBQ!
- Bring your cat(s) or dog only. There is a limit of two pets (maximum or combination) of dogs or cats per apartment.
- Any pet permitted under the policy must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs are restricted to a combined weight limit of 40lbs or less in apartments. 60lbs or less in Townhomes
- The following dog breeds are prohibited: Rottweiler, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Great Dane, Akita, Siberian Husky and Wolf – Hybrids.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE pet administration fee in the amount of ($300.00) is due upon lease signing for each pet. Also, for a tenant having a non-declawed cat(s), an additional pet fee per cat of ($500.00) that is refundable if no damage occurs to the property as a result of tenant having a non-declawed cat(s) in the unit.
- A monthly pet fee per animal of ($30.00) will be charged as additional rent.
- Tenants who do not immediately register their pets will be fined ($500) on top of the pet administration fee and pet rent.
- Tenants must provide proof of breed, vaccinations and licenses for approved dogs and cats prior to move in. All approved pets must wear identification collars or tags, which include proof of current vaccinations and a Mi-Place dog tag, whenever they are on Mi-Place grounds. Tenants who do not follow this rule will be subject to a fine of up to ($250) and may be asked to remove their pet from the premises.
- Prior to a dog moving onto the premises, tenants must have a DNA test done by a Mi-Place/FP Management employee and results will be kept on file. Tenants who do not follow this rule will be subject to a fine of up to ($250) and may be asked to remove their pet from the premises.
- Pets are not permitted to roam the grounds. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cat(s) must be transported in a pet carrier.
- The tenant is responsible for clearing up after their pet throughout the property grounds, including the dog park area. Any tenant who does not immediately pick up after their pet will be fined up to ($500), 2nd offense ($1,000) and third offense will be sent to our attorney for eviction proceedings.
- The tenant will be responsible for the cost to repair and/ or replace any items damaged by any pet.
- No cats are allowed in Dog Park.
- The Dog Park is open sunrise to sunset.
- The landlord reserves the right to remove any pet that is not kept in accordance with this policy, becomes a nuisance, or causes damage to an apartment or property grounds.
- The Mi-Place Pet Addendum will have more information.